Piatti del giorno 62
All Hallows’ Eve Eve, I guess?
- Hexagonal architecture - The brain-in-a-jar approach to application architecture. Nothing all that new, but I didn’t know this particular name for it (h/t Pete Hodgson).
- How Designers Destroyed the World - Watch, and get fired up and angry.
- The Last 10% - Good tips on polishing your error handling, performance and custom UI from Michael Gorbach.
- Hidden chips ‘launch spam attacks from irons’ - Botnets just get weirder and weirder (h/t @buzz).
- Phishing with Linkedin’s Intro - “In other words–and this is the rock solid principle on which the whole of the Corporation’s Galaxy-wide success is founded–their fundamental design flaws are completely hidden by their superficial design flaws.” (h/t @jcoglan).